- Type of work: Sound Walk/Audiovisual Guide/Performance (with companion video)
- Material: Electroacoustic composition, Narrator, Video, Film Crew
- Duration: 08:10
- Location: Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
- In collaboration with Michael James Lewis.
- Excerpt from live performance at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts as part of the Resonance launch event, 20 February 2015.
An audio guide in response to the spatial and temporal conditions of the collection at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts. We approached the objects as a group rather than as individual items in order to consider their collective value and general relationships. The guide attempts to focus the participant on discrete elements of experience as well as the broader cultural context of this grouping of items and the conditions of their presentation.