This is the website for Matt Parker, a sound artist and researcher based in London, UK. Current projects include:
- Digital memory and the sonic architecture of Mercury – Arts Council England supported project commemorating women in computing in the UK in partnership with The National Museum of Computing, Bletchley Park.
- Project Antioch – Research into the contested site of Derrydonnell Forest, Ireland
- The People’s Cloud – Web-based documentary series investigating cloud computing ecologies.
- Vibrating the Web – Sonospheric studies of media infrastructure ecologies. PhD Research at (CRiSAP), London College of Communication, University of the Arts London, UK.
- AudioGamma – Media Composition and Sound Design for commercial environments.