This is the website for Matt Parker, an audiovisual composer, producer and sound artist based in Birmingham, UK.
Current projects include:
- The People’s Cloud – A large scale audiovisual research project examining the ecology of cloud computing.
- The Imitation Archive – Archiving the sounds of the worlds first computers at The National Museum of Computing, Bletchley Park, UK.
- Reflections on Collection – Audio guide to the collection at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, Norwich, UK.
- Capac – Producer and instrumentalist, Album Sea Freeze out via This is it Forever Records.
- AudioGamma – Media Composition and Sound Design for commercial environments.