This is the website for Matt Parker, an audiovisual artist, composer and producer based in London, UK.
Current projects include:
- The People’s Cloud – A large scale audiovisual research project examining the ecology of cloud computing.
- The Imitation Archive – Archiving the sounds of the worlds first computers at The National Museum of Computing, Bletchley Park, UK.
- Close to the Machine – Composing Digital Materiality through a Sonic Archive Practice. PhD Candidate at Creative Research in Sound Art Practice (CRiSAP), London College of Communication, UK.
- Capac – Producer and instrumentalist, Album Sea Freeze out via This is it Forever Records.
- AudioGamma – Media Composition and Sound Design for commercial environments.